Friday 16 August 2013

Makeup By *Candy~Merah* (HIGH FASHION AFRICA MAGAZINE)

*Candy~Merah Makeup Artistrytook the pleasure of working on the HIGH FASION AFRICA magazine! check out the fun, original makeup artistry styles I have invented while exploring on this Africa inspired Magazine extravaganza !


Makeup done by:
 *Candy~Merah Makeup Artistry*




Photographer: Mamaki Rakotsoana
Styling: Moleboheng Haleema Khusu and Nonkululeko Chabalala
Makeup: Nqobile Mabena *Candy~Merah Makeup Artistry*




Photographer: Mamaki Rakotsoana
Model: Tshegofatso Mphahlele
Makeup and Styling: Nqobile Mabena *Candy~Merah Makeup Artistry*




Photographer: Mamaki Rakotsoana
Makeup: Nqobile Mabena  *Candy~Merah Makeup Artistry*
Model: Nonkululeko Chabalala
Fasion: Tshepi

2 comments:

  1. I messaged you through G+ in September and I haven't heard back from you. My client is establishing a worldwide makeup website. The goal is to provide makeup video tutorials for women. We need talented makeup artists like you to make it happen. I want to talk with you about the possibility of you being a paid contributor for the site. Please respond ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Day
      My apologies, I have established an extension of this blog so my focus haD been divided*

      Delete